The Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet
November 25, 2022

I’m interested in becoming a vendor at your swap meet. What do I need to do?

If you are selling new or handcrafted items, you must have a California State Board of Equalization Resale Permit, with our address on it.  Our address is:
Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet
13963 Alondra Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, California  90670
A State Board of Equalization Permit may be obtained at no cost from any State Board of Equalization office.  The nearest one to us is:
12750 Center Court Drive South, Ste. 400
Cerritos, California  90703-9897
(Telephone:  562-356-1102)
Note:  If you are NOT SELLING GOODS and just wish to use your space to advertise your business, you do NOT need the State Board of Equalization permit.
If you are selling used items/garage sale items you are entitled to sell one (1) time in a twelve (12) month period without a California Seller’s Permit.  After selling one time in a twelve month period, you MUST have a California Seller’s Permit, regardless of what type of merchandise you are selling.